Monday, January 21, 2013

Lost and Found Magic

When I came back from my last trip to Spain I thought I had lost an earring that I really liked. The earrings were a gift from Juan and Agueda so they were extra special to me. I looked through my cosmetic bag and everywhere else I could think an earring might be in my luggage and purse. It seemed that the earring was gone. This past weekend I was visiting my college roommate, Amy. I opened my travel cosmetic bag and heard something clink on the floor. I discovered that it was the missing earring! I'm not sure exactly where it was but I'm guessing that it had fallen into a pocket-like area created by the zipper.I must've unzipped the bag further this time than before which opened up the pocket and the earring fell out. I told Amy about finding the earring. She said, "I hope some of that finding luck rubs off on us. Megan lost her Pandora bracelet a week or so ago." Later that day while we were out Megan texted Amy to tell her that she had found her bracelet in the clothes hamper, caught on some of her clothes! The Finding magic worked!

No comments: