I truly believe in the Law of Attraction. I have experienced. I have to admit, though, that when I get in a funk, even though I understand the Law, I just can't get myself thinking right and know that I'm not sending out good vibes. Today I woke up in one of those funks. I've been like that a lot lately. Then on Facebook I saw that Michele had posted the picture below. I had also seen this quote on Facebook a few days ago. All of a sudden I thought, "OK, what if I turned my thinking around and assumed that everything was going to go my way instead of against me. What if I assumed the best instead of the worse?" It felt weird but I tried to think that way. Later that morning I got a nice email from a friend that I thought had shut me out of their life and that I may never hear from again. That turned around my thinking even more. Maybe all was not lost. Maybe everything I assumed they were doing against me wasn't even real. I have also felt down about travel opportunities that seem to be falling through. I love to travel and have trips to look forward to. Last night Dwight and I had been talking about how fun it would be to go visit our niece in San Antonio. Today, he called me from Wisconsin and said that we should start planning the trip because he gave up his seat on the plane today for a later flight and got a $500 voucher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment