When I said I was committing to 100 days of finding the magic again I guess I didn't mean 100 consecutive days! :) I'm going to try for consecutive days but the point of this blog is to record the times of synchronicity, coincidence, and just general "magickness!" These things don't happen every day. I am making a point every day of writing down three things I'm grateful for and I'm going to implement an idea I read about where you fill a jar with slips of paper that record good things that happened to you during the year. Then you take them out at the end of the year and read them. This blog is not about making myself find things to be grateful for or happy about. This is about recording those things that make me stop and say, "Wow!" So my commitment is going to be getting back to being open for this moments and for recording them here. Not many people know about this blog, I don't make it public. It's more for me. The only people I share it with are people I think would understand and "get it." If you are reading this, I hope you do!
Here's what it's all about:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment