A funny little coincidence to share today . . I was driving home from work and listening to Sirius Satellite radio. I haven't listened to the 80's channel in a long time so I turned to that. A song was playing, "Punk Rock Girl" by the Dead Milkmen. I vaguely remember the song but stopped to listen to it because I used to like that group. Later when I got home I saw the Facebook status of a friend I used to work with (that now lives in Colorado), "Big smile on my face - just heard "Punk Rock Girl" by the Dead Milkmen on the radio today." I haven't heard of that song in a long, long time and then twice in one night. I commented back to her that I had heard it too, on Sirius radio. She said that's where she heard it, too. So, we were connected across the miles by a song on satellite radio. Technology is everyday magic!
Punk Rock Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment