Sunday, August 17, 2008

Angel Says: Clear Your Space

The Angels are speaking (or giving me a needed kick in the butt!). I have been working on cleaning out my craft room/office for weeks and weeks. I put a bunch of stuff out in the hall that's just been sitting there cluttering everything up. I just can't seem to get enough time or energy to get the room organized. So, it remains an impossible, cluttered mess. Tonight, I went in there determined to get more done. As I got started, I found in a pile some "angel cards" a friend gave me. It's a deck of cards. Each card represents an angel with a message. You are supposed to select cards, ask a question about something you want to work on or have answered in your life and the Angels' messages on the cards will give you guidance. One way to work with the cards is to spread them out in front of you and select 3 cards you are drawn to in some way or select a card that physically sets itself apart some way. So, to procrastinate from cleaning and organizing, I started playing with the cards. At one point while shuffling the cards I found one that had fallen behind something. I took this to be one of the cards that set itself apart physically so - - it must have great meaning for me! I picked it up and started laughing - the angels' message was, "Clear Your Space! You will better reach your goals and attain the peace of mind you seek if you rid yourself of clutter." The Angel has spoken! Back to work!

No comments: