Thursday, June 19, 2008
Summer Breeze
I experienced magic today before I even got out of bed! OK - not THAT - get your mind out of the gutter! What I'm talking about ranks right up there in the simple pleasures of life - right behind falling asleep to the sound of rain on the roof. I'm talking about waking up with the windows wide open and a cool breeze blowing through the window. It's warm enough to have the windows open but cool enough to need a bunch of covers - not that hot, sweaty feeling that summer is usually about. It's for this simple pleasure that I would never want a first floor master bedroom because I would hate to not be able to sleep with the windows wide open on a summer night with a cool summer breeze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment