Monday, December 16, 2013
The Universe is Always Speaking
A few days ago I saw this quote on Facebook and saved it so I could print it. I keep things like this, that speak to me, pasted in a visual journal type of book. Anyhow, when I went to print it, something happened to our printer that was a mystery even to my techno-geek husband. Neither of us could get the printer to work. A little later, I forgot it wasn't working and out of habit pressed Print to print something else. This time it worked and it started spewing multiple copies of the page with this quote on it. I swear I hadn't set it to print more than one copy originally. It finally stopped printing after about 15 pages. I've printed other things since then. Today, I walked into the office and one copy of this page was sitting in the printer. I haven't printed anything for a day or two so I don't know where it came from or why it printed this same page again. I originally saw this quote during a time a few days ago when I was really discouraged and decided it was time to let go of a few things that meant a lot to me because they just weren't going anywhere, that they were causing more pain than joy. Now this quote is printing over and over. I guess the universe is really trying to get my attention. By the way, if you want a hard copy of this let me know. I've got lots of copies! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment