Earlier this year Dwight and I were in Key West where there are a lot of beautiful cats and cats with five toes! We saw this cat on the left and thought it's coloring was beautiful. We really wanted this cat! We said that if we could get a cat like this we'd break down and get a third cat. Flash forward to July 2013. The kids and I are at a farm in Amish country and there is a litter of kittens One gravitated to us and hung out with us for awhile. She was very affectionate and we fell in love with her. Spontaneously we took her home and named her Cleo. She is a great cat. And yes, we now have three cats. I was just looking at Key West pictures and came across the picture of the cat we liked so much there. The coloring is pretty similar! This is kind of magical to me -- that we ended up with a version of this cat we liked so much in Key West, that even tempted us to consider a third cat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment