Friday, December 26, 2008
Great Reunion in Heaven
Last night I was having trouble falling asleep and somehow got thinking about my grandparents who are gone now and other ancestors that I know only through family history research. I got thinking about whether or not we actually see these people again when we die and if we would all know each other. I finally fell asleep and kept dreaming about this. In my dream I met some of my ancestors. It was such a wonderful dream! I remember feeling so good. Then today, I found out that the mother of friends Becca and Bethanne passed away late last night. "Granny" was such a great person. She had lost her husband about a year ago. Again, it got me thinking about this great reunion in Heaven. I hope that Granny and her husband are together again. Based on my dream last night, I know they are. And, I know that someday, I'll see my grandparents again and tell them all about my kids and everything else that's happened since they left. I'll get to meet all those ancestors I've researched and tried to keep alive through documenting them and their stories. I don't necessarily want that day to come anytime soon but what a magical thought to look forward to someday - many, many, many years from now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment