Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Magic

It's already the third day of 2011. Hard to believe. Here is some magic that happened already:

The first day of the year was 1-1-11! I also looked at the clock at 11:11 on 1-1-11.

A friend I work with had found someone we worked with a long time ago on Linked In and was telling me about it. I sent him a friend invite via Linked In. He wrote me back and said it was a strange coincidence because he had been thinking about me that day and a project we worked on a long time ago as he was taking a walk. He was going to get on his computer after his walk and send me a Linked In invite! When he got on Linked In there was my invite! He actually is working and living in Saudi Arabia.

I got a call on New Year's Day from Luanne. Haven't talked to her in ages and we talked for 2 hours. That's not necessarily a coincidence or anything but it was great to talk to her and have someone thinking about wanting to talk to you enough to make it a priority on New Year's Day!

This year I again open my eyes, ears and heart to the magic of life- to be aware of coincidences and serenditpity and invite them into my life. This year, too, I'm going to work on manifesting the things I want in my life and see what happens!

1 comment:

Michele B said...

I think coincidences are going on all the time but we seldom slow down enough to catch them!!!...or at least I seldom slow down enough to catch them....I do know that for me when I have been meditating a lot over a period of time, (maybe 20 minutes in silence per day for about a week)I notice then that they show up all the time.