Monday, January 3, 2011
2010
I know I haven't blogged in quite awhile and here it is a new year. Before I move on to 2011 I just want to say that not writing for 6 months in 2010 wasn't due to lack of "magic" in my life. In fact, 2010 was a year full of magic. It was probably one of the best, most surreal years of my life. I fully believe I owe it to serendipity, magic, and opening myself to manifesting the things I truly desire. My trip to Spain in October was absolutely wonderful and . . I'll say it again. . . incredibly surreal. I got back in touch with someone who was very special to me 26 years ago . . . a "magical" relationship in a "magical" place that ended painfully. This was my chance to get closure and rebuild a special frienship with this person and his family. There is a strong connection between all of us now that I hope will last a long time. I can't write about all of the "magic" here. Some magic isn't meant to be shared. But, I will treasure that trip and my new and renewed relationships with people I thought were forever lost to me but were found again - thanks to Facebook. And, blossomed 26 years later thanks to . . . magic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment