I couldn't get on the computer yesterday to share the magic of being able to see clearly again! Because of an eye problem, I had to use some medication and couldn't wear my contacts for about 2 weeks. I ordered new glasses so I could see without the contacts but they were the wrong prescription. I wore them for a week thinking I just needed to get adjusted from wearing contacts all the time. Then, when it was clear they were wrong, I had to wear them another week until the right ones came in.
So, for 2 weeks my vision was all out of whack. It made me nauseous and dizzy, and I couldn't drive at night (and hardly during the day, either). I felt like I could hardly function and I was SO frustrated. Yesterday, I got the new glasses with the correct prescription. When I put them on, things were better but not perfect. But, when I got the OK to wear my contacts again and put them in - HALLELUJAH!!! I could see SO clearly! It truly was magic to get my vision back. The world looks sharp and I feel so much sharper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment