Earlier today I was sitting at the computer in the kitchen. The sun was streaming in through the window and Amber (the cat) was sleeping lazily in the sunshine. Mackenzie walked in and said, "look at the lights on the ceiling!" I looked up and saw a bunch of small pastel colored light spots reflecting on our kitchen ceiling. It was beautiful! None of us could figure out what was reflecting the light or where it was coming from. After looking around we finally found that a plate covered in small pieces of colored glass tile I had bought at a thrift store and set on a table in the family room was the source of the unexpected light show!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Magical Ceiling
Earlier today I was sitting at the computer in the kitchen. The sun was streaming in through the window and Amber (the cat) was sleeping lazily in the sunshine. Mackenzie walked in and said, "look at the lights on the ceiling!" I looked up and saw a bunch of small pastel colored light spots reflecting on our kitchen ceiling. It was beautiful! None of us could figure out what was reflecting the light or where it was coming from. After looking around we finally found that a plate covered in small pieces of colored glass tile I had bought at a thrift store and set on a table in the family room was the source of the unexpected light show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment