Sunday, May 11, 2008
Same Car, Different City
I love "coincidences" like this. We were driving to Dayton for Mac's game. On 270 in Columbus we had to slow suddenly to let a car in that was cutting in front of us. As we "cursed out" the driver for cutting us off, I noticed a soccer sticker in the window for a Hilliard team and some other sports sticker. It was a Nissan Quest and we commented on what a strange design of car it is. Later that day, as we were leaving the park outside of Dayton to drive downtown to visit the University of Dayton we got behind the same car on I-35. Now, the fact that they were in Dayton wasn't surprising since they had a soccer sticker on the car and State Cup semi-finals were going on in the same park. But, the fact that we got behind them again on a different highway in a different city 3 hours later and not even heading back to Columbus was everyday magic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment