Friday, November 11, 2011

11:11 11-11-11

Wow, I've been away too long. But today is supposed to be THE MAGICAL DAY of the century - 11-11-11 and 11:11 on 11-11-11 even more magical. They said to make a wish or two at that time. So, at 11:11 I sat in front of the clock and let my mind open and make wishes.First, it came to me that each 1 in 11:11 11-11-11 was a person, a person in my life. While there wasn't enough time at 11:11 to make a wish for each of these 1s, I will think of wishes throughout the day. What came to me, though, was the overall wish that none of these "1s" would ever be hurt by anything that I - me 1 - might wish for. Tonight there is one more shot, 11:11 pm but that time might pass me by. And for those places that go by 24 hour clock time, its' really 23:11, so no significance at all! I made my wishes at 11:11 on 11-11-11! Did you?

No comments: