Wednesday, November 25, 2009
QS LEXUS
Last weekend I drove to Butler, PA to visit my cousin. On the way there, somewhere, I don't remember where, I was behind a car with the license plate, QS LEXUS (yes, the car was a Lexus). I remember thinking absent-mindedly as I drove, "Does that mean the person's name or first initial is Q as in Q's Lexus, or are his initials QS or does the QS mean something else?" I didn't think about it too much and moved on to some other off the wall thoughts. Two days later on my way home, driving through Steubenville, I saw the same car with the license plate, "QS LEXUS!" I still don't know what it means but I can't believe I saw the same car two days later and maybe not even in the same city!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment